Episode page and links: https://markgraban.com/mistake149
I want to disclose that I’ve been involved with KaiNexus for more than ten years as a contractor, advisor, and investor.
Clint has BBA Degree in professional sales from Baylor University.
In today’s episode, Clint shares his “favorite mistake” story about a time when he was working in oil and gas, in West Texas, early in his career. Did he get “sloppy or complacent” that one time that led to an oil/gas line being hit during a dig. Why was he “grateful” about the response and what did he learn and take forward with him?
We also talk about questions and topics including:
- Sales as a process? Lessons learned from your story?
- Persistence vs. being a pest?
- Bad sales email of the day — things that make it bad
- Advice for somebody who stumbles into sales?
- Elevator speech about KaiNexus?
- The culture at KaiNexus about learning from mistakes?
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/favorite-mistake/support