Confrontation expert and coach
Episode page: https://markgraban.com/mistake150
Danielle was previously owner and designer at a jewelry company, Danielle Gibson Designs. She earned a degree in Fine Arts and also studied Italian language and literature in Italy.
In today’s episode, Danielle shares her “favorite mistake” story about
We also talk about questions and topics including:
- How do you define “confrontation”?? — compared to assertiveness?
- “I’m an expert in confrontation.”
- Why were you comfortable with confrontation? Family environment?
- Lessons learned from your story when hiring a partner??
- “What to do when you don’t know what to do”
- People are scared about speaking up…
- A mistake to tell people to speak up without working to create the environment that invites it? Like in your family…
- How to be more direct, especially when there’s a power dynamic?
- Mistakes people make when being “confronted” — coaching people to be a better receiver of confrontation?
- One of the best ways to give feedback that’s non threatening?
- How do you start a conversation if you don’t know what to say?
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/favorite-mistake/support