Founder of Shattered Pencil Studios
Episode page and links: https://markgraban.com/mistake160
My guest for Episode #160 of the My Favorite Mistake podcast is Rosie Kosinski. She is what she calls the Brand Queen and Founder of Shattered Pencil Studios, a brand design & development boutique. She straddles the line between creative and strategic, artistic and scientific.
Raised by entrepreneurs and artists in a nomadic environment that took her through Europe, the Middle East, and the United States, Rosie is a global citizen through and through. She taps into this mosaic of perspectives to deeply understand the people she serves and to help them connect with the people they serve.
In today’s episode, Rosie shares her “favorite mistake” story about “waiting too long to get a coach.” How did she go from being skeptical about the idea to working with a coach for years?
We also talk about questions and topics including:
- Learning to value her work — the Sandler Selling System
- Why she learned to quote a price and “shut the hell up”
- More about what you learned about being a branding design coach?
- Do people confuse a logo with a brand?
- Mistakes that people make when it comes to branding?? Other than being cheap? Micromanaging the process?
- Blog post about Brand Clarity in Seven Questions
- 5 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me Before I Became A Founder
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/favorite-mistake/support