CEO at Build a Vibrant Culture™
Episode page with links, transcript, and more
** Mark’s Upcoming Book: The Mistakes That Make Us **
My guest for Episode #199 of the My Favorite Mistake podcast is Nicole Greer. She is a principal coach and CEO of Build a Vibrant Culture™, who specializes in helping individuals, corporations, faith-based organizations, and non-profits fulfill their mission and exemplify VIBRANT Leadership™.
For the last 20+ years Nicole has worked as a coach, marketing director, master of first impressions, and sales trainer in the many facets of business.Her experiences working with all kinds of people led her to found Vibrant Coaching. Nicole is a speaker, trainer, facilitator, life and business coach.
In this episode, Nicole tells her favorite mistake story about giving herself away and not realizing her value when she was in a property management job. Why did she agree to do what seemed like a second full-time job for free? How did Nicole realize this was a mistake? What did she learn and how did she adjust? What was “the big mistake” within the mistake story?
We also talk about change management, showing grace, and keeping employees vibrant through coaching them as leaders (which goes beyond reacting constructively to mistakes).
Questions and Topics:
- “Master of first impressions”?
- How do you decide the value that you bring? What you’re getting paid?
- What does “vibrant” in terms of personality?
- How do you define “VIBRANT Leadership”?
- “Get LIT” Lead from within, Integrity, Transformation
- Nicole’s LinkedIn article… “The Love Habit”
- What does “showing others grace” mean to you?
- C3: Circumstances Conduct and Consequences
- How have you coached leaders who struggle with how to react to mistakes?
- Book: The One Minute Manager
- Book: How Full is Your Bucket?
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/favorite-mistake/support