CEO of Momentum, Inc.
Show notes, enter to win her books, and more: https://www.markgraban.com/mistake77
My guest for Episode #77 of the My Favorite Mistake podcast is Moe Carrick, the CEO of her company, Momentum, Inc. She is a best-selling author, consultant, relentless optimist, and bee keeper. Yes, I’ll ask her about that last part.
Moe is the author of two books, and you can enter a contest to win both of them:
In today’s episode, Moe shares her favorite mistake — a story about merging her consulting firm with the consulting company of her second (and current) husband. Why was this a mistake? How did she learn it was a mistake and what did she do about that? We’ll talk about her lessons learned and more.
Other topics and questions:
- Why didn’t she listen to the coach that she and her husband hired?
- Was it a “merger of equals”?
- How often is “bad employee” a matter of “bad fit”?
- How can straight, white people be an effective and graceful ally to people of color or the LGBTQ+ communities?
- White men as full diversity partners?
- My wife’s blog post that I mentioned
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/favorite-mistake/support