Show notes: https://www.markgraban.com/mistake89
In2016, Christine released her first book Walk Beside Me, a fictional depiction of her illness and a long road to recovery. After her diagnosis, Christine now aims to serve as a spokesperson, speaker, and Ambassador for cancer-related causes.
An accomplished model, Christine began her career at the age of 11 in her hometown of St. Louis. Throughout her career, she has done campaigns for notable brands like Guess, J. Crew, JC Penney, Bud Light, Pepsi, Petco, and Target.
In today’s episode, Christine shares her “favorite mistake” story about “quitting” on herself and being afraid to ask for help while battling cancer. How did she manage to put aside pride and to learn to ask for help?
Other topics and questions:
- What led to not wanting the help anymore?
- What turned you around?
- We believe we’re helping others by not asking for help
- Tell us about the book — Walk Beside Me — Why a fictionalization?
- Who would you want to play you in the movie that’s being made? Jamie King
- Why does self-esteem need to be worked on every day?
- Why do you have to question authority?
- Find her on
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/favorite-mistake/support