Creator of the Good News Guide
Links and show notes: https://www.markgraban.com/mistake93
I’ve lost my voice due to allergies, so I want to thank my wife for bailing me out, again, by serving as an announcer for this episode.
My guest for Episode #93 of the My Favorite Mistake podcast is Lisa Winneke. An expert in self-empowerment,Lisaknows all about leadership, growth, and love and she helps people becomethe most trusted person in their client’s, companies, and families lives. She is the founder & host of “The Good News Guide,” which can be found on YouTube and as a podcast.
In today’s episode, Lisa shares her “favorite mistake” story about a theme of looking outside of herself for answers to life’s questions. Why did she say she “didn’t even know who I was”?
Other topics and questions:
- Being afraid of making mistakes
- Mark Pett’s book –> His episode
- A mistake to watch too much mainstream TV news?
- Working with individuals now, also CEOs and leadership teams
- Her new membership program, working with individuals now, also CEOs and leadership teams
- Find Lisa onPodcast
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/favorite-mistake/support