It’s Episode 70 and today’s highlight is Tracy and Elisabeth’s interview with Debbie Barnard, a 20-year process improvement veteran in the healthcare industry on assignment in Dubai—she’s got a surprise project you’ll find out about. We’ll let you in on an App that turns you into a presentation superstar. And for Q&A, we asked our community how they got their best ideas. We found new techniques and some wild answers. It’s another great day at the cafe!
- 0:06 – Intro: What’s in store
- 2:03 – Hot Apps
- Prezi has updated their presentation game
- 6:30 – Q&A
- Question: How do you get your best ideas?
- 16:43 – Featured Guest
- Interview with Debbie Barnard – Lean Healthcare Leader
- 43:40 – Upcoming Events
- Webinar August 5th: The 5 Habits of Highly Effective Lean Leaders
- Workshop August 18th: In the Moment – Using Improve as a People Skill
Find us on:
– RSS Feed: https://feed.podbean.com/JITCafe/feed.xml