It’s Episode 71 and Tracy & Elisabeth get some time with Hugh Alley, author of “Becoming the Supervisor: Achieving Your Company’s Mission and Building Your Team.” They get insights on how organizations can better tap people’s innate love of doing worthwhile work. For “Hot Apps” it’s an app that turns even hopeless scribblers into artists. And for Q&A, we asked our community how they avoid crushing the spirits of others when what they want to say is, “are you kidding me?!”
Don’t miss the last episode of the summer!
- 0:06 – Intro: What’s in store
2:00 – Hot Apps
- Canva turns anyone into an artist
6:12 – Q&A
- Question: How do you respond when you’re frustrated?
15:09 – Featured Guest
- Interview with Hugh Alley – Author, Becoming The Supervisor
50:42 – Upcoming Events
- Webinar September 9th: Activate the Leader Within: Master Your Influence
- Podcast October: Interview with Dr. Sabiha Mumtaz
- Register: Lean Six Sigma Leadership Workshop at UC San Diego
Thanks for Listening!
Listen to more podcasts at JITCafe.com. Link to the video version of this podcast: https://youtu.be/b4hf-83PRjw
Find us on:
– RSS Feed: https://feed.podbean.com/JITCafe/feed.xml