It’s Episode 77 and the highlight is Tracy and Elisabeth’s interview with Pilar Zimmerman, Operational Excellence Senior Manager at Illumina. Pilar helps drive strategy deployment and Continuous Improvement at Illumina’s San Diego site. Next up it’s an app that enhances any media with intuitive visuals that champion diversity. And for Q&A, we asked our problem-solving community if there were any downsides to using survey data to measure process improvement. The community weighed in on data, bias and going to the Gemba.
It’s an enlightening day at the cafe!
- 0:06 – Intro
- 01:27 – What’s On The Menu
- 02:12 – Hot Apps
08:27 – Q&A – Should you base an improvement effort on survey results?
- Join the conversation on LinkedIn (click the link)!
- 15:32 – Featured Guest – Pilar Zimmerman
47:15 – Upcoming Events
- March 17th Interactive Session – “A Financial Services Lean Six Sigma Interactive Story – Guess the Solution!“
- Lean Six Sigma Leader course at UC San Diego
Thanks for Listening!
Listen to more podcasts at JITCafe.com.
Link to the video version of this podcast: https://youtu.be/KXziSZd6uVY
Find us on:
– RSS Feed: https://feed.podbean.com/JITCafe/feed.xml