It’s Episode 79 and the highlight is Tracy and Elisabeth’s interview with Executive Leadership Coach Rebecca Snelling. As a board member of the Lean Construction Institute, she’s seen what makes the Lean path work in the building industry. Next up it’s an app that provides an antidote to corporate silos. And on the same crucial topic, we asked our problem-solving community, “What have you seen that helps break down organizational silos?”
Come tap into the inspiring reflections, and crowd-sourced countermeasures at the cafe!
- 0:06 – Intro
- 01:28 – What’s On The Menu
- 02:10 – Hot Apps
07:18 – Q&A – Silos Happen
- Join the conversation on LinkedIn (click the link)!
- 12:53 – Featured Guest – Rebecca Snelling
41:56 – Upcoming Events
- May 19 Interactive Session – “Standard Work: Defining the Missing Lean Link“
- Lean Six Sigma Leader course at UC San Diego
Thanks for Listening!
Listen to more podcasts at JITCafe.com.
Link to the video version of this podcast: https://youtu.be/tlqpwJ46MIw
Find us on:
– RSS Feed: https://feed.podbean.com/JITCafe/feed.xml