It’s episode 80 and the highlight is Tracy and Elisabeth’s interview with Business Consultant Thomas Bertals. As the host of the “Work Matters” Podcast, he’s developed a way to address the “Big Quit” with a novel problem-solving approach. For “Hot Apps” we review a bare-bones, no frills “post-it” app that lets you brainstorm across oceans. And for Q&A we asked our community how they helped people navigate the “messy middle” of process improvement.
More crowd-sourced wisdom for the cafe community.
- 0:06 – Intro
- 01:28 – What’s On The Menu
02:13 – Hot Apps
- The Ideazboardz.com
07:45 – Q&A – The Messy Middle
- Join the conversation on LinkedIn (click the link)!
- 15:54 – Featured Guest – Thomas Bertels
41:56 – Upcoming Events
- June 16 Interactive Session – “The 9th ‘Invisible’ Waste—How You Show Up Matters“
- This September: Lean Six Sigma Leader course at UC San Diego
Thanks for Listening!
Listen to more podcasts at JITCafe.com.
Link to the video version of this podcast: https://youtu.be/n3TvJ6EhngA
Find us on:
– RSS Feed: https://feed.podbean.com/JITCafe/feed.xml