It’s Episode 82 and the highlight is Tracy and Elisabeth’s interview with the host of the Lean Leadership for Ops Managers Podcast, Jamie Parker. She calls herself a “Recovering Command & Control” manager and we’ll find out how she uses that experience to help other leaders. Next up we’ve invited a power user to tell us about an app that helps you gather onsite data in an instant. And for Q&A we asked our community if they ever realized the best thing to do was to get out of the way.
It’s a good day to be at the cafe!
- 0:06 – Intro
- 01:51 – What’s On The Menu
02:33 – Hot Apps
- iAuditor by SafetyCulture
17:02 – Q&A – Are You In The Way?
- Join the conversation on LinkedIn (click the link)!
- 24:37 – Featured Guest – Jamie V. Parker
- 51:33 – Upcoming Events
Thanks for Listening!
Listen to more podcasts at JITCafe.com.
Link to the video version of this podcast: https://youtu.be/94MxitVyZ70
Find us on:
– RSS Feed: https://feed.podbean.com/JITCafe/feed.xml