It’s Episode 91 and the highlight is Tracy’s interview with Rachel and Christian Ahlmann. They own a winery that answers the question, what if you combined Six Sigma with fermentation? The most efficient venue for growing, bottling, and tasting in Northern California! For Hot Apps we’re highlighting the e-gathering spot for the gig economy—named after the idea that $5 is an excellent place to start. And for Q&A we address the issue of myths and misinformation—do you know the source of the facts you’re citing?
- 0:00 – Intro
- 01:29 – What’s on the Menu?
- 02:11 – Hot Apps
- 08:55 – Q&A
16:13 – Featured Guest
- Christian & Rachel Ahlmann
- Six Sigma Ranch & Winery
48:27 – Upcoming Events
- June 22 Webinar: “Creativity: Gift, Necessary Skill, or Superpower?”
- Lean Leadership Workshop at UC San Diego in August
- New Bestselling Book, “Picture Yourself A Leader”
- New Lean Parody Video, “Baby Got Tools!”
Thanks for Listening!
Listen to more podcasts at JITCafe.com.
Link to the video version of this podcast: https://youtu.be/x_eSbW7ZY64
Find us on:
– RSS Feed: https://feed.podbean.com/JITCafe/feed.xml