It’s Episode 92 and the highlight is Tracy & Elisabeth’s interview with powerhouse author Mark Graban. They dig into his latest book that just hit the bookshelves—The Mistakes that Make Us. They delve into how he turned an innovative podcast into a bestselling workplace culture guide. For Hot Apps we highlight a way to use your phone and friends to build your habits of excellence. And for Q&A we address the challenge of showcasing the return on investment, ROI, of continuous improvement. Each improvement effort is an asset, and yet when budgets get tight, dispensing with Lean Six Sigma can be seen as a cost-saving maneuver. We’ll discuss why that happens, and what you can do about it.
- 0:00 – Intro
- 01:20 – What’s on the Menu?
- 02:11 – Hot Apps
- 09:20 – Q&A
- 17:27 – Featured Guest
51:39 – Upcoming Events
- July Webinar: “Strategic Innovation: Empowering Changemakers”
- Lean Leadership Workshop at UC San Diego in August
- New Bestselling Book, “Picture Yourself A Leader”
- New Lean Parody Video, “Baby Got Tools!”
Thanks for Listening!
Listen to more podcasts at JITCafe.com.
Link to the video version of this podcast: https://youtu.be/N4x8KhntGxM
Find us on:
– RSS Feed: https://feed.podbean.com/JITCafe/feed.xml