It’s episode 93 and the highlight is Tracy & Elisabeth’s interview with the internet doyenne, Deondra Wardelle. We explore the intersection she’s created between Vision, Strategy, and Continuous Improvement—and maybe tiaras For Hot Apps, Deondra is sitting in as our guest reviewer to showcase an app that helps you with the elusive goal of staying on top of everything and get stuff done with other people. And for Q&A, we touch on an issue that came up during our recent livestream session–how do leaders form bonds with workers when workloads seem to get in the way? It’s an iced coffee day at the Cafe!
- 0:00 – Intro
- 01:11 – What’s on the Menu?
- 02:11 – Hot Apps
- 16:25 – Q&A
- 22:05 – Featured Guest
50:10 – Upcoming Events
- August Webinar: “The Triple Win: Designing Work that Delivers for Everyone”
- Lean Leadership Workshop at UC San Diego in August
- New Bestselling Book, “Picture Yourself A Leader”
- New Lean Parody Video, “Baby Got Tools!”
Thanks for Listening!
Listen to more podcasts at JITCafe.com.
Link to the video version of this podcast: https://youtu.be/Vno832Cs5Rs
Find us on:
– RSS Feed: https://feed.podbean.com/JITCafe/feed.xml