It’s Episode 94 and the highlight is Tracy & Elisabeth’s interview with Krista Schulte, the Assistant Director of Operational Excellence for the University of Michigan. Krista gave us a glimpse into how Lean gains traction in higher education. For Hot Apps, we’ll delve into Artificial Intelligence again–and the results are real–and really useful. We’ll tell you how to use it for problem-solving change management. And for Q&A, we touch on the temptation to do things ourselves even when we sacrifice collaboration.
- 0:00 – Intro
- 01:33 – What’s on the Menu?
- 02:21 – Hot Apps
12:33 – Q&A
- “What is the cost of working in isolation?”
- 17:59 – Featured Guest
41:50 – Upcoming Events
- September Webinar: “Value Stream Mapping: Charting the Course & Unveiling the Power”
- New Bestselling Book, “Picture Yourself A Leader”
- New Lean Parody Video, “Baby Got Tools!”
Thanks for Listening!
Listen to more podcasts at JITCafe.com.
Link to the video version of this podcast: https://www.jitcafe.com/post/when-strategy-vision-and-queens-convene-with-deondra-wardelle
Find us on:
– RSS Feed: https://feed.podbean.com/JITCafe/feed.xml