It’s episode 73 and today’s highlight is our interview with Karyn Ross, author of her latest book, The Kind Leader. During the writing of her book, Karyn asked people to define “kindness”—she did not expect what she heard, so Tracy and Elisabeth get to the bottom of that. Next up it’s an app that provides you with professional presentation graphics to edit, refine and build on. And for Q&A, we asked our problem-solving community how they deal with the new work-from-home culture—and the rise of people being “on” 24-7.
The joint is jumpin’ so get in on the conversation at the cafe!
- 0:00 – Intro
- 01:55 – What’s On The Menu?
- 02:42 – Hot Apps
- SlideModel: https://slidemodel.com/
- 08:10 – Station ID – Swan
- 08:20 – Q&A – How do you handle work-from-home culture?
- Join the conversation on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/elisabethswan_workfromhome-culturematters-activity-6851167078334947328-0R-k
- 18:16 – Station ID – O’Rourke
- 19:59 – Featured Guest – Karyn Ross
- 50:59 – Upcoming Events
- Register for our December Webinar: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_b3Tcmfk6QIWQwzn9at0Ebw
- UC San Diego Leadership Course: https://extension.ucsd.edu/courses-and-programs/lean-six-sigma-leadership
Thanks for Listening!
Find us on: