This week I’m talking with Adam Lawrence, the Managing Partner of Process Improvement Partners, LLC and the author of The Wheel of Sustainability.
During this episode Adam and I talk about his book and what inspired him to write the book. We also talk about what the wheel of sustainability really means and how you can use this information to create sustainable solutions.
What You’ll Learn This Episode:
- Why Adam wrote the Wheel of Sustainability and what he was trying to solve
- How to sustain the solutions you’ve created
- Using the wheel to strengthen leadership commitment
- What is the Wheel and what does each part mean
- Implementing the Wheel during a Kaizen event
- Why it’s important to celebrate wins
About the Guest:
Adam Lawrence is the Managing Partner of Process Improvement Partners, LLC. He has 30+ years of experience in process improvement activities, targeted at manufacturing and business processes. Having facilitated 300+ Kaizen events in multiple industries around the world, Adam aligns with leadership, engages teams, and creates sustainable results.
Adam is also the author of The Wheel of Sustainability.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/leansolutions/support