Today on the podcast, I’m talking with Jake Harrell. Jake is a supply chain enthusiast and Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. He is also the host of A Quality Podcast and the author of the book Chasing Excellence.
In this episode, Jake talks about the importance of being funny and bringing humor into Lean to appeal to a wide array of people.
What You’ll Learn This Episode:
- Jake’s background and how his podcast got started
- Sparking fun and humor in Lean
- Using memes for fun when talking about Lean
- Dealing with negative lash back on social media
- Why being funny and bringing humor into Lean is important
- Being young in Lean and keeping up with changes
About the Guest:
Jake Harrell is a supply chain enthusiast and lean six sigma black belt committed to chasing excellence.
He is the host of “A Quality podcast” and a collaborator in “Zoom Operational Excellence”, a company founded by John Thacker to Collaborate with the Lean consulting community.
By day, I implement new systems in distribution centers around the globe, and by night, I am the funniest lean guy. My purpose is to bring humor/lightheartedness to make the lean space more approachable and attractive.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/leansolutions/support