Partner with Svakarma Advisory, LLP, based in Mumbai India.
Episode page: https://leanblog.org/446
She is a customer experience specialist, an ASQ (American Society for Quality) Certified Manager of Quality & Organizational Excellence, and a master trainer & retail banker with years of hands-on international experience in Asia, Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
Sumitra has designed & conducted successful training programs, mentored employees & created an impact across continents
Today, we discuss topics and questions including:
- How did you get introduced to Quality?
- First time right / first time quality from a customer lens — What is this?
- Does this mean “no mistakes”? What do we learn from mistakes?
- Does “first time right” put too much pressure on people?
- How can we design the product or service in a way that ALLOWS first time right?
- Design thinking — what does the customer really want?
- Measures — Problems vs reported problems — how to handle unreported problems?
- Customer is king? The employee is really king to then deliver a transformational experience??
- The 5 Toyota Precepts
- The book Atomic Habits
- Women in Lean – Our Table group on LinkedIn
- Has a master class available online on First Time Right
- Working with a foundation – mobile hospital for villages, remote Himalaya
The podcast is sponsored by Stiles Associates, now in their 30th year of business. They are the go-to Lean recruiting firm serving the manufacturing, private equity, and healthcare industries. Learn more.
This podcast is part of the #LeanCommunicators network.