Founder of Moxie Bookkeeping
Show notes and more: https://www.markgraban.com/mistake107
In today’s episode, Ean shares her “favorite mistake” story about believing financial advice without questioning it. She was told, and believed, the idea of “follow your passion and money will come?” Is that always true? It wasn’t true for Ean in her first career, but she did, thankfully, find another field to be passionate about, as you’ll hear her discuss.
We talk about that and other topics including:
- Why it was a mistake to think she needed to just work harderto earn more
- How did you, personally, get into this line of work?
- What would you have done differently? Do that sooner?
- What are your thoughts on so-called “hustle culture”?
- What makes your firm different than other bookkeepers?
- You have an approach called “Profit First” system? What is this?
- “The 5 Money Myths” — free download
Find Ean and her company on Social Media:
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/favorite-mistake/support