It’s Episode 76 and the highlight is Tracy and Elisabeth’s interview with Gemma Jones, one of the founders of the Kata Girl Geeks. Gemma has developed a way to mobilize continuous improvement practitioners to help underserved and at-risk members of society, and she shares it for the first time ever at the cafe. Next up it’s an app that helps you do more…by doing nothing. And for Q&A, we asked our problem-solving community how they escape the impulse to compare themselves to others. They all told us they were better than us—kidding! They gave us some great techniques to avoid the trap of “compare & despair” …and how to stay focused on their own crucial work.
Life-changing tips a the cafe!
- 0:06 – Intro
- 01:29 – What’s On The Menu
- 02:22 – Hot Apps
08:02 – Q&A – How do you escape the impulse to compare yourself to others?
- Join the conversation on LinkedIn (click the link)!
- 15:36 – Featured Guest – Gemma Jones
42:38 – Upcoming Events
- February 24th Webinar – “How to Make It Easy for People to Master Continuous Improvement” with guest host Amanda Zimmerman
Thanks for Listening!
Listen to more podcasts at JITCafe.com.
Link to the video version of this podcast: https://youtu.be/hp-yD3HIne4
Find us on:
– RSS Feed: https://feed.podbean.com/JITCafe/feed.xml