It’s episode 81 and the highlight is Tracy and Elisabeth’s interview with Visionary Leader Deondra Wardelle. They uncover how this Toyota Kata practitioner has put her considerable problem-solving skills to work supporting the #RootCauseRacism movement. Next up we’ll review an app that lets you collect, share, evaluate, experiment, incubate, & develop the best ideas in your organization. And for Q&A we asked our community if they ever got their customers “wrong.” Apparently that happens a lot more than you might think.
There’s a lot going on at the cafe!
- 0:06 – Intro
- 01:30 – What’s On The Menu
- 02:10 – Hot Apps
07:36 – Q&A – Getting the Customer Wrong
- Join the conversation on LinkedIn (click the link)!
- 18:01 – Featured Guest – Deondra Wardelle
50:14 – Upcoming Events
- July 21 Webinar – “Building Teams: Be Intentional & Get Better Results“
- This September: Lean Six Sigma Leader course at UC San Diego
Thanks for Listening!
Listen to more podcasts at JITCafe.com.
Link to the video version of this podcast: https://youtu.be/n3TvJ6EhngA
Find us on:
– RSS Feed: https://feed.podbean.com/JITCafe/feed.xml